Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

frigin awesome!!

youuuuuuuuuuu likkkkkkkkke mennnnnnnnnnnn... YOU CAN SEE INTO MY MIND?!!?!?! no... FUCK

lol great job!

Dreams. Dreams.

WOW

That was an amazing video!!

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

wow

fail of a game. boring and hard.

[webcam game] Puppy BASH [webcam game] Puppy BASH

its fun but glitchy

i got stuck in the corner and it wouldnt let me hit it..... but good game!

PS= annoying music...

Aqua Bots Aqua Bots

pretty cool!

I liked this but there was a lot of glitches. Like I got the bottom ship on the top half of the screen!!! I was driving both ships on the top half! it was annoying because i couldnt get it back but great job!

Eternal Flow Eternal Flow

fantastic!

great song!! i really liked it. your still in the demo too! FL Studio is a great thing to get into. i think it is really worth the money. great job.
10/10
5/5

15thDimension responds:

Thanks! I'll probably get the full version soon... then things will really kick in.

That Axel is a Spy! That Axel is a Spy!

HOLY SHIT

great song! I am a huge fan of TF2. hey if you can, can you PM me to tell me where you got the sound files for the tf2 voices? thanks!

Kaboohze responds:

Thank you for your review!

You can download the program GCFscape which allows you to extract files from Team Fortress 2 or other Steam Games!

Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin

wow stop posting this you dumbass.

this has been removed from NG several times and you keep putting it back on. its not funny. now go get a life, and a BOYfriend to do all that stuff to.

numbers responds:

"Date Submitted 06/22/2007 | 09:45PM EDT" It's been on the site -- in this version -- for 2 entire years, you fucking dumbass. I don't really care if you don't like it or not, because your opinion isn't worth giving a shit about, but if you're going to pretend like you're some big-bad internet-flaming faggot, atleast get your insults straigtened out: There are two different versions of the same thing.

Now, suck my huge internet cock, you horribly-pathetic moron. GTFO my internets.

Have a nice day! :) <3