Eternal Flow Eternal Flow

fantastic!

great song!! i really liked it. your still in the demo too! FL Studio is a great thing to get into. i think it is really worth the money. great job.

15thDimension responds:

Thanks! I'll probably get the full version soon... then things will really kick in.

That Axel is a Spy! That Axel is a Spy!

HOLY SHIT

great song! I am a huge fan of TF2. hey if you can, can you PM me to tell me where you got the sound files for the tf2 voices? thanks!

Kaboohze responds:

Thank you for your review!

You can download the program GCFscape which allows you to extract files from Team Fortress 2 or other Steam Games!

Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin

wow stop posting this you dumbass.

this has been removed from NG several times and you keep putting it back on. its not funny. now go get a life, and a BOYfriend to do all that stuff to.

numbers responds:

"Date Submitted 06/22/2007 | 09:45PM EDT" It's been on the site -- in this version -- for 2 entire years, you fucking dumbass. I don't really care if you don't like it or not, because your opinion isn't worth giving a shit about, but if you're going to pretend like you're some big-bad internet-flaming faggot, atleast get your insults straigtened out: There are two different versions of the same thing.

Now, suck my huge internet cock, you horribly-pathetic moron. GTFO my internets.

Have a nice day! :) <3

City of Sadness {preview} City of Sadness {preview}

hellz ya!!

great song!! one of your best so far. i am just questioning the name of the song, why is it called city of sadness? this song is not sad at all. 0.o

X3850 responds:

Thanks!

Gracious Winter Gracious Winter

beautiful...

nice... very relaxing... the beginning of this song somehow reminded me of the old Nintendo game Animal Crossing for gamecube =) great job.

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

you've done it again Waterflame

another great song by waterflame!! i love all your songs. not one is bad. this one is probably one of your best! great job!
download!

*- Solara(Full Version) - *- Solara(Full Version) -

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BEST DAMN SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!! this should be numero uno on newgrounds best audio =) great job man.

favorited
download!

Jebbal responds:

You really think so? Numero Uno? That's quite a mouthful! That might be the wrong expression to use, but you know what I mean. lol

Glad you like it! :D

Thanks for the review!

Fallen Heroes Fallen Heroes

wow i am surprised

im very surprised that this song isnt in the top 30 =P i think it deserves it. great job man. great song. keep making more. 5/5 10/10

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

...umm

its cool but really annoying... i dont know how stuff like this takes chances away from REAL artists who make REAL music that isnt a song that you will hear on Teletubies.... there are people here on newgrounds who actually want to be heard with there GOOD REAL music.

Winterbliss Winterbliss

wow this is the 300 review...

this is probably the BEST song Newgrounds has to offer =)
This song is GOING ON MY ZUNE!! i love it. great job!! make more songs like this please!!